I did some soothing Sunday afternoon baking today and decided to try out these beauties. GUYS.. you MUST give these muffins a try! They are absolutely delicious and super easy to make! PLUS, they have a little veg, a little protein, and a whole lot of yummy, healthy chocolate 🙂 They are the perfect guilt free treat for any occasion or just a normal week night!
- 2 soft bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 melted coconut oil
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 6 T honey
- 5 T cacao powder
- 1 1/2 c almond flour
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 c grated zucchini
- dark chocolate chips for the tops
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix the all the ingredients together except for the zucchini until smooth. Add the grated zucchini and combine.
- Fill each muffin tin hole three quarters of the way up.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and bake for 65-70 minutes.
For original recipe and instructions visit: http://paleomg.com/guest-post-flourless-chocolate-zucchini-banana-muffins/