Have you ever met anyone who deliberately steers clear from a food because they know it’s considered healthy? It can be really difficult to satisfy a group of individuals who don’t prioritize a healthy lifestyle with a healthy snack. However, these five ingredient bars helped me achieve just that. They are so easy to make, perfect for an on-the-go snack, a great way to curb sweet tooth cravings, and not easily detected as a “healthy” option by those who avoid healthy foods. I highly recommend you give these a try! 🙂
1/2 c Honey
1/2 c Natural Peanut Butter
2 c Oats
1/2 c Crushed Pretzels
1/2c Dark Chocolate Chops
- Mix honey and peanut butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in honey and peanut butter and mix well.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer mixture into the pan.
- Using another piece of parchment paper, press the top of the mixture down firmly.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 1-2 hours and then cut up the bars.
- Enjoy 🙂
Original recipe can be found at: http://athleticavocado.com/2016/03/20/5-ingredient-no-bake-peanut-butter-pretzel-granola-bars/