It is officially Christmas break for me, meaning I have so much more time & flexibility to cook & experiment with food! 🙂 I genuinely enjoy cooking & baking and love to try out new recipes! I have seen the “one pan” dinners before but had never tried them myself. I was pleasantly surprised with how this dinner turned out. It was absolutely delicious and SO easy to make! This is a perfect meal for a cold winter day and can easily be paired with some rice or quinoa. It is FULL of all sorts of veggies and very filling!
2 c Red Potato
3/4 c Green Bean
1 1/2 c Broccoli
1 1/2 c Chopped Bell Peppers
9 oz Chicken or Turkey Sausage
3-4 T Olive Oil
1 t Paprika
1/2 t Garlic Powder
1 T Dried Oregano
1 T Dried Parsley
1/4 t Salt
1/4 t Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cover a large cooking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut up the potatoes into fairly small pieces, trim the green beans & cut in half, chop the broccoli, chop the peppers, and coin the sausage.
- Spread out this mixture on the cooking sheet and evenly coat with the spices & olive oil.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, flip the veggies & sausage, and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until the sausage is brown & veggies are tender.
- Feel free to top with grated parmesan and pair with rice or quinoa.
- Enjoy 🙂
For original recipe and instructions visit: http://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/one-pan-healthy-sausage-and-veggies/#_a5y_p=5830687