Hellllllllo Autumn 🙂 October is here and Pumpkin Spice Flavor is taking over coffee shops and groceries stores around the country. I personally love this season and am all about the Pumpkin Spice life. What better way to get into the seasonal mood than make my own healthy pumpkin spice creation? So that is exactly what I did! These Pumpkin Spice Bites are made with only FIVE ingredients and taste like Fall in ball. Give them a try if you’re all about the crisp weather, changing leaves, and pumpkin spice obsession!
15 Dates (pitted)
3/4 c Raw Almonds
1/3 c Pumpkin Puree
1/2 t Cinnamon
1/2 t Pure Vanilla Extract
- Using a food processor grind up the almonds leaving some small chucks.
- Add half of the dates and half of the pumpkin puree and grind them all together.
- Add the rest of the dates, pumpkin puree, and the vanilla extract. Continue to process all the ingredients until the the mixture is evenly combined.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and form into bite sized balls.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Enjoy 🙂 and store in refrigerator for up to a week.
For original recipe and instructions visit: http://www.chicagojogger.com/2014/11/running-update-healthy-pumpkin-spice.html?spref=pi